Key Account Manager
Your smart choice
All we need is... a smart, positive, and commercial Key Account Manager Netherlands
As Key Account Manager, you will be part of the Nedis® B.V. Group for the Dutch Market, and report to and support the Director of Marketing & New Business. Within the set framework, which stems from the sales responsibilities and concrete annual strategic planning, you are responsible for all sales and support related questions for your customers together with 2 colleagues.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• You will oversee the Dutch customers;
• You will be implementing operational sales and Business Development strategy;
• You will realize turnover and margin targets your customers (roughly 5 Mio);
• Develop and execute the approach plan for Dutch market to realize growth;
• You create customized and competitive offers to maximize value for both sides;
• You know how the sales channel works, what customers want;
• You contribute to a positive active atmosphere and attitude.
Skills, experience, and personal characteristics:
• Bachelor work and thinking level with preference in a commercial direction;
• 5+ years of experience preferable in CE-branch (or related);
• Experienced Account Manager Retail & Business Development;
• You have a go-getter mentality and get energy from solving customer issues;
• You bring internal and external parties together to find the right solution;
• Socially skilled and constructive in communication (negotiator), with respect for other cultures;
• Existing network in large retails is a prerequisite;
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
• Systematic and strategical mindset, used to work in a planned and structured way;
• Command of Excel a/o PowerBI.
What do we offer our new colleague?
• A fun work atmosphere where we all work hard with the necessary daily humor;
• Responsible job in fast changing environment with room for own ideas and approach;
• Working from home (50% of the contract);
• Flexible working hours;
• A salary that matches your experience and qualities;
• Company car, laptop, and phone allowance;
• Office located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch;
• Opportunities to develop yourself with our online GoodHabitz platform;
• As a Nedis® ambassador, you will receive advantageous discounts on our products.
We love electronics that make your daily life smart and easy. Nedis® has been at the forefront of the consumer electronics market since 1982. We offer our partners a diverse and profitable range of electronic solutions for their customers, based on the latest technologies and innovations and featuring the latest trends. Our goal is for everyone to be happy with smart, economical products and solutions from Nedis®. From home appliances to smart home products for a smarter home and from fun gadgets to a wide range of accessories. Our solutions are the smartest alternative to A-brands because of their looks, functionality, extreme reliability (European safety standards) and very competitive prices. Now for over 40 years, across Europe and beyond, Nedis® is your value for money and a smarter daily life. And we've only just started!
Will you be our new colleague?
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the job requirements? Apply to this vacancy right away with your motivation letter and resume. For more information, please contact Oscar Amperse, Director of Marketing & New Business.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Acquisition from external agencies in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.