Your smart choice
All we need is...
a smart, positive, and dedicated Market Place Specialist (with buying experience)
As a Market Place specialist you have the role and responsibility of looking after all the aspects of the online presence of the Nedis brands (and others) on various platforms in Europe, in terms of product data- pricing-availability-customer service, etc.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitors and analyzes data to seize business opportunities;
- Drives sales by forward thinking;
- Processes forecasting into “actionables”;
- Combines platform data, competitor analysis and market information to drive sales;
- Manages the incoming vendor requests;
- Follows and is on top of the process (from incoming vendor request to proper delivery);
- Maintains and develops a personal business relation with our suppliers for specific vendor requests;
- Operates and manages the middleware ChannelEngine for the best exposure of the Nedis article data (experience is a plus, otherwise training on the job);
- Develops and monitors internal and external processes (continuous improvement);
- Contributes to team effort.
Skills, experience, and personal characteristics:
- Bachelor work and thinking level (HBO);
- 3-5 years of experience preferable in online sales and/or marketplaces;
- Commercially driven with the ability to analyses and execute business plans;
- Socially skilled and constructive in communication with respect for other cultures;
- Excellent command the English languages, both verbally and in writing mandatory (Dutch isn’t mandatory);
- Systematic, analytical and strategical mindset, used to work in a planned and structured way;
- Command of Excel a/o PowerBI;
- Knowing all isn’t key, willing and able to learn fast paced is.
What do we offer our new colleague?
- A fun work atmosphere where we all work hard with the necessary daily humor;
- Responsible job in fast changing environment with plenty of room for own ideas and approach;
- Opportunities to develop yourself with our online GoodHabitz platform;
- Possibility to work from home (up to 50% of a full time contract);
- Flexible working hours;
- A salary that matches your experience and qualities;
- Laptop and accessories to work from home are provided;
- Office located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch;
- As a Nedis® ambassador, you will receive advantageous discounts on our products.
We love electronics that make your daily life smart and easy. Nedis® has been at the forefront of the consumer electronics market since 1982. We offer our partners a diverse and profitable range of electronic solutions for their customers, based on the latest technologies and innovations and featuring the latest trends. Our goal is for everyone to be happy with smart, economical products and solutions from Nedis®. From home appliances to smart home products for a smarter home and from fun gadgets to a wide range of accessories. Our solutions are the smartest alternative to A-brands because of their looks, functionality, extreme reliability (European safety standards) and very competitive prices. Nedis is a fast growing company, with a clear defined path of growth for the near future. Now for over 40 years, across Europe and beyond, Nedis® is your value for money and a smarter daily life. And we've only just started!
Will you be our new colleague? Are you interested in this position and do you meet the job requirements? Apply to this vacancy right away with your motivation letter and resume. For more information, please contact Jan Hein Knip at 073-5999634.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Acquisition from external agencies in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.