Smart people make the difference
Your smart choice
We love electronics that make daily lives smarter and easier!
Since 1982 is Nedis® the market leader in consumer electronics. We offer as well B2B as B2C solutions and services. For B2B partners we offer a diverse and profitable range of electronic related products and solutions to offer their customers. All our products and solutions are based on the latest trends, technologies and innovations. Our goal at Nedis® is to make every life as comfortable as possible with (smart) consumer electronic products or complete solutions, all available for everybody and with a good value for money.
From home and office appliances to electronic health care products. From nice-to-have gadgets to a wide range of accessories. Because our products and solutions are carefully designed, look great, are well tested, highly functional, reliable and come at a competitive price, they are the best alternative to A-brands.
More than 38 years active in Europe and even worldwide, with Nedis® you always get great value for money. We stand for a personal approach and we’re the connecting factor for an easier, healthier and smarter daily life.
We love electronics that make your daily life smart and easy, and we just started!
All we need is...
a smart Software developer!
The ICT department of Nedis consists of 5 enthusiastic employees. In this function you are part of a team and immediately an important link in the company. Your daily activities have an impact on the business processes and results. The ICT team is far from being a standard collection of code knockers. The team consists of motivated colleagues with different backgrounds who all share a common goal: to contribute our knowledge and experience to realize the short and long term goals of the organization. We do this in cooperation with colleagues from other departments and have an open and helpful attitude, always trying to think along with the organization to face the challenges in the best possible way.
The Nedis ICT infrastructure runs on Windows and Linux-based machines. The management of the infrastructure is outsourced, while application management is done in-house by Nedis. PHP and MySQL are used for the development of the business applications (Webshop and ERP).
And who are you?
- You have years of experience with PHP/MySQL;
- You actively think about the solution;
- You dare to ask questions and want to know why things work the way they do;
- You are strong in front-end solutions and familiar with jQuery and front-end architecture;
- You are tired of constantly changing clients/companies and are looking for a stable employer to share your knowledge and experience and become part of a permanent team.
Did you answer (almost) all the questions above with a YES? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for to join our team!
What will you be doing?
- You will make an active and high-quality contribution to the development of our webshop and ERP system developed in-house;
- Within projects you work on structural improvements and expansions of these systems.
Your profile and qualifications
- You have an HBO work and thinking level;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant and demonstrable work experience in a similar position;
- You stand for quality and are result-driven;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- PHP and MySQL;
- JQuery, AJAX, JSON, XML, HTML and CSS;
- MVC frameworks such as Laravel;
- SOAP web services;
- The linux commandline / composer.
But we offer more:
- A fun work atmosphere where we, with the necessary daily humor, all work hard;
- A salary that matches with your experience and qualities;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partly from home (50%);
- Opportunities to develop yourself further;
- As Nedis ambassador you will receive nice discounts on our products;
- An allowance for commuting;
Please send us your resume today with a motivation letter why you are our new colleague to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jack Breukers, Operations & ICT!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.