Duct | 1 pcs | Maximum cable thickness: 12 mm | PVC | White
• The duct is 0.5 metres - suitable for hiding short cables
• Ideal to be used as conduit for cables running over the wall, floor or plinths
• Removable upper part for max. 2 cables, e.g. 1 x power, 1 x HDMI™
• Quickly and easily installed with the self-adhesive tape on the back or screws
• Cutting to length is possible with conventional tools
These Cable Ducts are a quick and easy way of keeping cables out of sight, ensuring that your home looks neat, tidy and uncluttered. They can be used universally on walls, floors or plinths. Quick and simply to install with self-adhesive tape on the back if you want to attach it to something solid. If you want a somewhat permanent solution, you can even use screws. The upper section is removable for easily installation on a wall or ceiling. Simply attach the lower section to the wall or ceiling and pull the cable through and close with the removable upper part.
You can fit up to two cables that suit your needs best. You can use cables up to 12 mm thick. For example, an audio and an HDMI cable, makes this cable management suitable to be installed behind a TV or a projector. The ideal solution for your entertainment system, bedroom or office.
Retail package dimensions Box
|506 mm||15 mm||35 mm|
|1||35 mm||16 mm||505 mm||136 g|
|100||380 mm||180 mm||520 mm||13600 g|
|Number of Products in Package||
|Cable management type||
|Maximum cable thickness||